Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Parking anyone?

Well friends, the 3 of you that maybe read this, I am no longer a bum, well maybe, but I am no longer unemployed. I accepted a job today with a company call Lanier Parking Systems, they manage parking garages. I will be an Assistant Manager/Manager In Traning with them. Bascially it will be a lot of relational managing. Ill be in contact with the owners of the parking, the tenants of the garage, and all of the other guest parkers, the employees, (cashiers, maintenance crew, etc) and all of the business that rent from us. I will also assistant in the financial side of things and making sure everything matches up and so on. So we'll see how it all goes, for the time, Im excited about the opportunity. My manager is a younger guy as well, maybe 2 or 3 years older than I am, so that will be cool to work with a guy my age. Just a little update for you all out there.

Im reading A New Kind of A Christian, I know its a little older, but anywho, its still good and its a good break for me. I tend to read just information books type of deal, and this one seems to be a little more fictional type of deal. And after this, I really want to try to finish reading Seven Story Mountain by Thomas Merton.

What books are you all reading?

What music are you into right now?

7 comments:

Betsy said...

congrats timbo!!!!!!!!

Going Weston said...

Yeah man, thats awesome! that means you can have a place for me to stay when I visit. And you can take me out every day that I'm there!

But for serious, good job. I'll tty soon.

Anonymous said...

Awesome, bro! Congratulations. If you're interested, there's a list of what I'm reading on my blog. I'm listening to the Beatles, Aloha and the Shins right now!

Tim said...

Kenny, you're listening to all 3 bands at one time??? Thats blowing my mind thinking about that.

Betsy said...

squawk?

Anonymous said...

I have three CD players at work...what will they do, fire me?

Going Weston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.