Saturday, April 05, 2008

. . .oh the joy's. . .

So in the past two weeks, this has been our situation. Replacing Courtney's windshield, dealing with taxes and not understanding any of it, getting my oxygen sensor replaced in my car and then we just found out that the back two coil springs on my car are cracked and need to be replaced ASAP . . .totaling to at least $2,400 in the past two weeks. Boy life is fantastic. The perks of growing up I suppose.

But if thats the worst that can happen to us right now, we're living a pretty good life. So I guess I can't complain to much, but it sucks a little right now, but we'll make it through.

The weekend to Knoxville is needed more than ever now after this week or so. I can't wait to head down that way and just relax and see good friends and be in back in a town we absolutely love.

Viva La Knoxville!

1 comment:

v.taimani said...

wussup brother.. id like to hear your thoughts about, "the story we find ourselves in".. i really enjoyed the book but it was so much to take in and i want to read it again..

shannons boss is looking for 2 full time employees.. i thought about yall and could only dream.. its all good, im happy for yall and where yall r at.. i cant wait to see u both in KY.. till then, peace to you and yours..