Saturday, August 12, 2006

Painting

So we, and when I say we I mean my dad, brother and myself, decided to paint the little side porch tonight. Well we didnt decide to do this until about 4 o'clock tonight. So we brainstormed and maybe two trips to Home Depot and 7 1/2 hours or so later, we still dont have the porch painted. Not only did we decide to paint it, but by all new ladice to go around the porch and on the top and apparently we have a big party here tomorrow night for Ben and his welcome back into the states. So we have a lot of work to do before 5:30 tomorrow night. We'll see how it goes.

I took a little trip this afternoon to Best Buy and Barnes and Noble to look/buy some cds. I wanted to buy about 6 or 7 but I brought it down to 2. I bought an older Ryan Adams cd - Gold and went with a group called BR549, kind of a country rock style, I like it so far. Im excited to be back in Knoxville soon so I'll have disc exchange close at hand, and Mckays and good friends with good music taste and good music I havent heard yet.

Oh and apparently you can rent CDs now at the library, my sister goes there and borrows them.

Does anyone read this anymore. . .I dont think they do. Maybe this is a lost cause?

5 comments:

bill said...

its not a lost cause. i still read it. so do others...i'm positive of that. sorry, its been a busy week.

Clinton said...

i'm reading...

Anonymous said...

don't leave us. don't ever leave us.

Anonymous said...

tim. coffee soon.

Anonymous said...

have you given up the posting. not cool man, not cool.