Monday, March 03, 2008

Naked anyone?



This could be my favorite album right now. This is the Beatles Let It Be album, but its titled, Let It Be . . . Naked, because it is closer to the original artistic vision that they had to get back to rock and roll. Their producer, Phil Spector, added orchestra overdubs and embellishments to the originally released Let It Be album, but most of the band didn't like it.

You should by this album, or have your good friend Kenny send you a copy of it, either one works, either way, you should listen. I can't stop listening to this album or any of the Beatles album right now. It's real good.

I also have this fixation on the 50's and 60's pop music right now. The two artists that I can't stop listening to besides The Beatles right now are Sam Cooke and Dion & The Belmonts. Sam Cooke is AMAZING and I love just sitting in my office and relaxing to Sam.

Three artist you should listen too if you don't already now. Sam Cooke, Dion & The Belmonts & The Beatles (especially the Let It Be . . . Naked album.)


Also, just a side note, I think I'm officially a Student Minister now, I had my first Youth Coach meeting and I had my first complaint.

2 comments:

Going Weston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Going Weston said...

whoooa, no more black...is this for St. Patty's Day?