Wednesday, February 27, 2008

. . .raise your hopeful voice. . .



I was so glad to see Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova win the Oscar for Best Song, I was so excited that I actually clapped my hands emphatically when they announced they're victory, I might have thrown in an arm pump as well, not sure, I can't remember, so I probably did.

If you haven't seen the move Once, you should. I really really liked this movie, this movie was up there as one of my favorites, not just for this year either. I think I just really liked it because it was such a simple movie, nothing big and showy, just simple. And the music is great, I can't stop listening to the soundtrack.

You need to see it. The End.

1 comment:

v.taimani said...

hey man.. i really liked this movie too.. great music.. it was also a trip to see jon mclaughlin perform on at the oscars.. he sure is doin well..

dude, shannon and i would absolutely love for yall to come out for a visit.. she said, dont tease us with that.. hopefully it can work out..

lets catch up soon.. love you brother